Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'm Back!

    Yep, that's right.  I know it's been a while, but it's time for me to jump back into the blogosphere.
When baby number 2 came, life became a whirlwind of appointments, play dates, and sleepless nights.  I couldn't even begin to think about setting aside time for writing.  I instead I continued to keep up with the world through Twitter and Facebook.  For all my random thoughts and ramblings be sure to follow me @AmericanGeekMom.

    Well, life has finally started to slow down (a little) and I think its time to start sharing my thoughts and experiences again.  This time around I want to share what it has been like to raise two little boys in a game filled household.  And let me tell you, my four year old is getting to be quite the little board gamer.  I will be sharing stories, strategies, and freezer meals (You can never have enough of those!) to help keep you sane and free to enjoy the occasional game night yourself!  So, join me as I jump back into sharing my life as a mom, gamer, wife, blogger, and recently inducted MOMS Club President.


No comments:

Post a Comment